Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Be Glad!



  Be glad, earth and sky!

      Roar, sea, and every creature in you;
    be glad, fields, and everything in you! 
~Psalm 96 11-12



Before the crazy storms of Tuesday here in North Texas, we had a gorgeous day of sunshine and a great breeze! 
I was able to spend the day with both the Jaybird and Lil’ E as well as my sister (and some aunties!).

We had a fun day of stories, sharing, sonic, and silliness. 

And of course we read some books...
And then we headed out to the bluebonnets for a quick photo shoot! 

I have NO idea how my parents took pics with THREE of usit was a very involved process!
So enjoyable I think for all partiesdespite what the faces may look like.  

 All in all, these are sometimes the days I most look forward tooI’ll have to remember that when I’m up to my ears in schoolwork! 

No comments:

Post a Comment