Tuesday, October 4, 2011

A Vessel for God

Just a couple of notes for this quick update:  

  • If you wonder why I don't post regularly, I apologize.  My life is scheduled, but not so in the sense where I can confidently say that everyday at this time I will be posting.  Part of this keeps life exciting, and in my writing, I think it helps as well.
  • My Sunday - Tuesday schedule is a bit rough.  Monday and Tuesday are chock full of classes.  This is a good thing.  It only becomes a bit burdensome when all classes decide papers are due at the same time.  But that is why God invented planners and for me, post-it notes!
  • If you have specific questions regarding this journey, please let me know! You can comment on here, facebook me, or email me.  I bet there are some good ones out there.  And remember, there is no such thing as a stupid question.  Ever.
Awesome God - thank you for the time you give us; to sit, to breathe, to reflect, to laugh, to love.  We don't always express gratitude for our time or even notice it.  Remind us to take time to love each other as your son taught us, to love this creation you've made, and to honor all in the world.  In your holy name, Amen.


No comments:

Post a Comment