Monday, March 5, 2012

Tired: Adjective or Verb?

Dear me, have you ever heard me say I am tired?  Well, today I admit it.  Friends, I am tired.
(What I think "tired" looks like today.)
I've been fighting being sick for a week and we all know how we fill when under the weather.  For me at least, I just want to be home, with my mother taking care of me, and it wouldn't hurt if the cat chose my bed to sleep on.

Well, none of that is happening and life goes on; I'll have to suffice with my Diet Canada Dry and splurge at Whole Foods on "Leapin' Lemur" cereal.
My "splurge"
I'm the kind of tired that reminds me of a small child - where just about anything not going my way will bring me to tears.  And friends, I have at least 3-5 things in the past 6 hours not go my way (and by "way" I don't mean they messed up my Starbucks order, a bigger "way").
At least she looks adorable while upset.
Let's just say I feel like if I were in The Hunger Games, I don't feel like the odds ever would be in my favor.  That kind of day/week thing happening.

So what does one do when they feel that tired that is beyond physical - for some odd reason you feel zapped mentally, emotionally, and just all over...?

I took 5 minutes and went on the interwebs for some inspiration.  Friends, as you look at these words (creatively displayed), I would encourage you to take a deep breath and pray over them. That's what I am doing and need to continue doing.







Blessings to you all this day and all days, Katy

 (If you want to shoot a prayer my way too, that would be great...midterms start next week which just adds all sorts of goodness to my already frazzled state.)

1 comment: