Saturday, March 3, 2012

Hello!

Lenten blessings friends!  I was made more aware of my lack of blogging when I was talking to a friend who said they thought they had the wrong blog because nothing had been posted!  I realized my error - I have been the one not posting!


My apologies in my absence; even with a day more in February, it went by too quickly.  


I started my spring semester here at CTS which includes exciting courses such as Preaching, Presbyterian History & Polity, New Testament Survey, and Exegesis of Old Testament Themes. 


This is not to say that we didn't read the Bible last semester, but this semester, there seems to be more intention in our reading of scriptures.  You might think, "uh, duh, you're in seminary, shouldn't you be reading the bible?", but you would be surprised how easily that Book gets put aside in order for others.

Looking forward to March, you'll be sure to be hearing from me.  While I may not have been writing in my actual blog, I've been keeping copious notes on what I want to be blogging about.  So stay tuned friends, I promise I'll be around more than I was in February.  


Here's a happy picture of some scripture I've been turning too.  I find this a good verse for me to remember during this season of Lent too.  Blessings to you all! 





No comments:

Post a Comment