Monday, January 27, 2014

Olaf's Adventure

Olaf here!  I've been quite busy since the last time!

Here I am trying to get my head around the monies here.  



I made friends! (See how the elephant adores me?)


Road trip to Fleet/Windsor/Slough.


Cool mirror wall!


Swanky dinner party with prosecco, glad I could be a 5th wheel!


 This is Ollie.  He hates me. But I enjoyed being around another furry creature.


 Double-decker what!!?!?


RIDING ON A DOUBLE DECKER BUS. #firsttimer


Windsor Castle






Crooked House of Windsor


Mmmmmm Fish n' Chips.


I met some of Catherine's friends!


 I had some fun on the way back to Cambridge. 


 Hopefully I'l find some true love on my train rides. 


 #Besties.



 Mmmmmm...Haggis! Neeps! Potatoes!



 Look who's on the UK phone?!?!



Peace, y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment