Saturday, February 1, 2014

Picture Post #2

It's been awhile since I've posted some pictures, so here's a mod podge collection of sorts.

This road is called "The Backs" - it's the backs of the colleges.
This is one of my favorite views of King's College.
Makes my haul back to campus in 15 minutes way more worthwhile. 

The University Library!  I got my card this week!

It is slightly intimidating to me.

We're going here in a view weeks to look at some bibles, some dating from 200

This is the Divinity Faculty Building. 



I just like this quad.

I like the streets. 

I had my first Cambridge Pint here! 
   


Sometime's it is enough to look up and see the moon and know it is the same one everyone back home looks at too.
(Cue Somewhere, Out There from An American Tail)



For all you Methodists our there, this is one of the houses.  

It's my first Harry Potter reference (I think).  Saw this at a thrift store and just giggled. 

Pardon my finger in the side, but I really like looking at this building.  I love how the saints are standing on their pedestals. 



This is a walking/biking city. 



I love all the alleys you can cut through. 

This view never grows old. 



Darcy's House. 

Time to play I SPY: 

I spy a cat!


I spy a ROYAL HELICOPTER.
(With royalty inside...)

You can learn more about this church here

I passed by this building on my way to the train station.
 I now wish I would have written down the name of it. 



St. John's College



This sign always makes me think of my little sister and her fondness for hobbits.

Blessings for an enjoyable weekend!  The sun is shining here, so I'm off to explore!

1 comment: